Upon being accepted into membership in the Professional Photographers of San Antonio, an applicant will subscribe without reservation to this Code of Ethics. I, as a requirement for admission to and retention of membership and participation in Professional Photographers of San Antonio, a chapter of the Professional Photographers of America, agree to strive at all times to upgrade and improve my knowledge and skill as a professional photographer, in marketing and related areas.
In all my dealings with the photographic industry and the general public, I will;
1. Strive to present all photographic services in a manner of and surroundings that reflect the highest levels of professionalism.
2. Deal with all users of photography and the general public with honesty and integrity.
3. Reframe from use of any marketing or competitive practice, which violates any Federal Trade Commission, or other Federal or State regulatory agency rule or regulation, or Federal or State statue of any decision of any Federal or State Court.
4. Strive at all time to produce photography and photographic services in accordance with the highest levels of professionalism.
5. Abide by any local or state codes and or restrictions in any and all business practices.
6. In all dealing with fellow professional photographers, students and others who aspire to be professional photographers I shall share my knowledge and skill of professional photography to my best ability.
7. Support efforts for and assist in the education of all interested persons and the general public in the art and science of professional photography.